Actron OBD CP9600 U-SCAN OBD II

Actron OBD CP9600 U-SCAN OBD II

Actron OBD CP9600 U-SCAN OBD II


Actron OBD CP9600 U-SCAN OBD II

Actron CP9600 U-SCAN OBD II and CAN Wireless Smartphone Interface

Actron OBD CP9600 U-SCAN OBD II

  • Smartphone wireless vehicle diagnostics
  • Summary of vehicle emissions, DTCs and code definitions
  • Automatically identifies most 2000 and new vehicles upon connection
  • Works with all OBD II and CAN cars and light trucks 1996 and newer OBD
  • Additional applications available to purchase for ABS, Airbag and Powertrain coverage

Actron OBD CP9600 U-SCAN OBD II
I will echo other users of this product who use Apple devices (iPhone or iPad). I could not keep this thing paired with my iPad (which is only a few months old and completely up to date).

Actron OBD CP9600 U-SCAN OBD II
The tablet would repeated loose connection with the scanner, which essentially renders it useless. For those with i-devices, I would rate this one star and avoid it. However, it worked flawlessly with my Android phone, and I would give it five stars based on that experience.

Actron OBD CP9600 U-SCAN OBD II

Comments